Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jonas eating his cheese puffs

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sending the photo's of my great grandchildren, Greg. How nice it would be to live closer so I could see everyone, especially on holidays and special events. Your home must have been filled with children and smiling faces this Christmas! My love to you all, my family members. Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. MeMaw here. Greg, I'm hungry for more photo's of my great-grandchildren. Cory called and put Abram on the phone to speak with me and I broke down and cried, it filled me with such joy to hear his little voice, I've missed so much of their growing up. I pray I live long enough to hold and love them. We grow old too fast. Cherish them, for we are but a passing memory, that is why I look foreward to your blog and all it's pictures. God Bless you dear, for your kindness. MeMaw Abbie

    ReplyDelete